Privacy, Cookies & Data Protection
Relocatable is committed to protecting your privacy. It is very important to us and we respect anyone’s concerns about maintaining it. This statement tells you how and why we use your information.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a very small text file that is placed on your hard drive by the server of a web page you visit. It is an individual label, which identifies you as a visitor – it cannot deliver viruses.
Some of our cookies are generated automatically by the software we used to create parts of the site. Others are simply used to save time by automatically filling in any forms that you have already filled in. If you want to change any details you can simply type over the text. In the future, we may use cookie files to help personalise the site which will help you experience it in the way that suits you best.
We may gather some information in aggregate, this includes: browser type (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google chrome), operating system (e.g. Windows, MacOS, Linux), IP address, and Internet domain (e.g. BT, Demon, AOL). This is to provide us with the amount of people visiting the site.
How Do I control and delete cookies?
You can always disable cookies through your web browser, please see the help section on your browser for a guide on how to do this, but please be aware that if you disable cookies this will mean that parts of our site and most sites on the internet may not work correctly. Or you can visit aboutcookies.org for a more detailed guide on how to disable cookies for the most popular web browsers.
Third party Cookies
We will not use this information to advertise on our site other than for our own products which we supply.
Certain portions of our Site require you to complete a form. We will use the information you provide to fulfil your enquiry.
Relocatable is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites linked to this site. If you have followed a link from the Site to another website you may be supplying information to a third party yourself.
Relocatable does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent unless required by law.
The Data Protection Act allows you to have access to information held about you and, where appropriate, to have it corrected or deleted. There is a maximum charge of £10 for providing a copy. Visitors to our website responding to advertisements should satisfy themselves that they know how their personal information will be used.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. The measures include the following:
- All those with access to your data on behalf of Relocatable are obliged to protect its confidentiality.
- We operate a user name and password policy on all of our systems;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to recover it in the event of physical or technical incidents
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
The Right To Erasure
You have the right to obtain erasure from Relocatable’ s system, without undue delay, if one of the following applies:
- Relocatable Ltd doesn’t need the data anymore
- You withdraw consent for the processing with which you previously agreed to and Relocatable Ltd doesn’t need to legally keep it
- You use your right to object to the data processing
- Relocatable Ltd is processing the data unlawfully
- There is a legal requirement for the data to be erased
- If Relocatable has made the data public i.e. on the website or within advertising, then we are obligated to take reasonable steps to erase the data
If you would like to execute your right please send your request to info@relocatable-structures, with the subject line ‘Right To Erasure’.