Good news from the Government in that from the 1st August, wedding’s and wedding receptions can now take place in England for up to 30 guests. There is the possibility of larger wedding’s and events taking place from the Autumn.
So why will hiring a marquee for your wedding reception instead of having an indoor venue be a popular choice whilst Coronavirus is a concern.
- Currently the advice says that being outdoors is better than indoors with regards to the spread of the virus.
- Marquee’s can be opened to create a large roof canopy or to provide extra ventilation where needed.
- Marquee hire for weddings and events will give customers extra flexibility over the venue. Floor space can be increased or reduced to accommodate guest numbers and social distancing, This is really useful should government guidelines change suddenly in the future.
- Marquee hire is a blank canvas so that you can change the size, interiors and furnishings to suit your own preferences and colours for a bespoke venue.
- Marquees can be installed virtually anywhere, an intimate event in the garden at home, the backdrop of a castle / stately home, a sports club, in a field of the local farmer, a tennis court, carpark or within the grounds of a hotel or fixed venue.
- Improved availability, we hear that most indoor and fixed venues are fully booked with weddings for late 2020 and during 2021 as they have moved their current postponed wedding bookings to new dates.
Marquee’s are beautiful all year round, so no matter what season your wedding is in, Relocatable can provide the perfect wedding marquee hire to suit all your needs.
It is important for you, your money, and your guests that you use an accredited marquee hire company for your special day. Aim to use a company that has been around for long enough to deal with most eventualities,
Visit the company premises, see the hire equipment on offer, look at the health & safety accreditation’s, staff training certification and company insurances.
By carrying out your due diligence prior to booking your marquee supplier, will give you the peace of mind and knowledge that they will turn up for your special day.
Consultation and quotes are free of charge, so do get in touch to see where we can help you.
Free phone 08 007 314 007 Email email@example.com
Covering Britain Since 1993!